In addition to the combination of these natural ingredients to reduce wrinkles or prevent their incidence, it is essential that we accompany them with a healthy diet and adequate hydration.
Toxins from the environment, dehydration and continuous exposure to the sun’s UV rays can accelerate the skin’s aging process and cause imperfections such as wrinkles and scars .
While it is normal for them to occur over time, there are those who are having them from earlier ages because they are not careful enough.
And, although we tend to ignore it, our skin is delicate and requires special treatments to carry out its regeneration process.
Thanks to the properties of some natural ingredients we can obtain wonderful homemade products to show off a young and renewed skin.
Next we want to share a very special one, for which you will need only two ingredients.
Don’t stop trying it!
Home treatment to fight wrinkles and scars
Although some skin tags are indelible, the continued use of this home treatment can help reduce them.
It is a combination of the wonderful coconut oil with baking soda , two ingredients known for their applications in natural medicine, cosmetics and home.
Properties of these ingredients:
Coconut oil is composed of medium-chain fatty acids and antioxidants that, in addition to improving health, are excellent allies of the skin when applied topically.
In fact, there are those who claim that it is the best natural moisturizer and the best alternative to conventional body creams.
Its oily compounds contribute to recovering the moisture of the skin without altering its pH or causing excess fat production.
It contains antibacterial and antifungal substances that help prevent skin infections and imperfections such as acne.
It is also a significant source of vitamin E, an antioxidant known for its ability to prevent and reduce the appearance of premature wrinkles.
This, together with the exfoliating properties of sodium bicarbonate, allows us to obtain a 100% natural anti-wrinkle with multiple benefits for the skin.
How to prepare this treatment?
Since the two ingredients we use have multiple benefits for the skin, their combination can be used against wrinkles, scars, blemishes and other alterations. that we consider unsightly.
It is essential to get organic coconut oil, since refined presentations do not have the same nutritional quality and, therefore, reduce their effect.
- 6½ tablespoons of solid coconut oil (100 g).
- 4 tablespoons of baking soda (40 g).
- A glass jar
How to prepare it?
- Pour coconut oil into a glass jar and then add the baking soda.
- Stir with a wooden stick and make sure everything is well integrated.
- Optionally you can add a few drops of vitamin E oil to keep it better.
- Close the bottle and store it in a cool dry place.
- In good condition, it can last up to three months.
- Wash your face well with warm water and neutral soap.
- Take the amount you consider necessary, rub it with gentle circular massages and let it act for 15 to 20 minutes.
- If you like, you can apply it on the neck and neckline, two areas that are also often neglected.
- After the recommended time, rinse with warm water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Repeat your application three or four times a week, preferably at night.
To take into account!
This simple remedy is not a “miraculous” or 100% effective formula against wrinkles. Its application is a complement to accelerate the regeneration of the skin and reduce imperfections.
Therefore, you must keep in mind that its effects depend on the type of skin and life habits that are maintained.
Daily consumption of water and antioxidant foods are excellent ways to support your good results.
Also, remember that it is advisable to use sunscreen, even when the day is cloudy.
These measures, however irrelevant they may seem, are decisive for keeping the dermis healthy and unaltered.
Dare to prepare the treatment mentioned here, follow our recommendations and check that you do not have to spend too much to show off radiant skin.